September 4, 2014

Beautiful Butterflies Kits now in shop...

EDIT:  Flash sale going on in my shop right now.  All cards are on sale for $4.50 throughout the weekend.  More may be added throughout the weekend as my stash is growing and growing.  If you place multiple orders, I will be happy to refund excess shipping.  :)

Hi friends.  It's been a while since I've listed some kits in my shop so today I'm excited to show you my new Beautiful Butterflies Kit.  It's a dainty little card kit that was inspired by soft, Fall colors of burnt orange, buttery yellow and aqua.  I love how Fall takes on a subtle appearance at first with muted colors, clear blue skies and fluttery orange butterflies just floating about.  
 I love to offer these small kits because I know how it is when sometimes you feel crafty but the inspiration just isn't there.  In the kit, you'll get all the crafty supplies shown below...just enough to create a few pretty cards & enough leftovers to make some pretty packaging, tags, etc.
 These are samples of two cards that you can create with the kit items.  If you purchase a kit, you can print off this photo, take it to your craft area and and recreate the cards with the kit items.
 I love to layer and stitch over die cut butterflies.  Add a tied button and you've got beautiful butterfly tails.  With the addition of the charcoal gray to the cards, you can easily send these out all the way through Halloween for a pretty Fall pick me up.
 You can get fanciful with your layers or keep it simple.  You'll also receive two stamped pieces in your kit for instant sentiments. This stamp set is from Papertrey and is designed by my good friend, Pine....Heather Nichols to be exact.  :)
The kits are all lined up and ready to go.  Each little kit is picked and prepared and packaged by me with crafty love.  I only created a small number of kits so they're only available in limited quantities.
 I was even inspired to paint some pretty tags this morning for packaging.
 You can carefully remove the tag to recycle and reuse.
Life is beautiful today, folks. Hope you enjoy your day and I thank you for stopping by.

Note:  Look for individually sold items like the tags and gold & white doilies in my shop.  There's lots of good card making and packaging essentials to build up a good stash.  I'll be adding more and more items soon.  :)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails