January 4, 2014

2013 Project Life...Week 48

My Project Life Week 48 was created with the Gossamer Blue January Life Pages Kit.  
 This month's new Life Pages Kit is full of colorful journaling cards, exclusive GB wood veneer, October Afternoon Daily Flash Tin Pins, a stamp set, enamel dots and much more.
 I had a lot of photos this week so it was easy to just fill in with journaling cards and a few embellishments.
 I trimmed down a 4 x 6 journaling card and adhered it to a Gossamer Blue Basics 4 x 6 Journaling Card.  If you haven't added these to your stash, I highly recommend them for your Project Life.  In the set you get an assorted package of 28 3 x 4 and 4 x 6 basic journaling cards.  The designs are very neutral with some fun ledger, notebook, grid, etc patterns. Here you can also see the exclusive Life Pages stamp set in action.  The words are all on one stamp and stamp inside and above the arrow stamp.
 How about this 3 x 4 size of exclusive wood veneer.  It looks fun placed over any journaling card or you can use it to make a fun sequin shaker card, etc. For some extra journaling on this week's spread, I typed my journaling on my Grid Paper Labels.  You just run the sheet through your typewriter, stick to a photo or journaling card and trim if you only need a partial part of a label. These are another staple item I like to keep with my Project Life supplies.
 Here I created a flipper pocket so that I could add a little more to our day of shopping.
Here's to a great new year of Project Life.  I'd love to know your plans for Project LIfe 2014.  Are you doing 12 x 12 pages?  Smaller pages?  Weekly, monthly?  Please feel free to share your thoughts.

4 comments:

Dawn F. said...

After three years of weekly, I'm ready to switch to a monthly version. I did monthly in 2011 as a switch up and it was a good break. Then the past 2 years have been weekly-I think switching helped to not get stale as I really love this project. It's pretty much the only scrapbooking I have time to do and I feel I have a place for all of the everyday photos that I take. Thanks for always sharing your pages and giving us all inspiration.

Julierose said...

I am a new Project Life-r. I thought I'd do a 2-pg spread for each week; but I can see already that this will not work for me. Maybe a two-pg for a month will give me a little more time to get pictures taken and then returned. In order to do PL are you always "behind" because of waiting for your pix ?( I am not planning on printing my own)...Thanks for your inspiring pages....hugs, Julierose

Pam said...

I've tried and tried...my brain struggles with PL pages. My first choice will probably always be traditional 12 x 12 pages. BUT - I love seeing PL pages other people do! I actually used the PL format to scrap the Christmas card photos I received this year and am working on a PL album for DH's childhood memorabilia. I love, LOVE options!!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Michelle, I love seeing your PL pages. I've just purchased the album and some items. Hope I will get the hang of it! Can I bother you with a question? I've seen you using a picture of the weather page, and now a text page... how do you get those printed? Thank you for your time. buzsy@yahoo.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails