December 8, 2013

Project Life 2013, Week 44 using Gossamer Blue December Kits

I'm zipping through my 2013 Project Life spreads, trying to get caught up a little here on the blog. Today it's Week 44.  
I used Gossamer Blue December Kits for this 2 page spread.
This week was Halloween week at our house.
The 4 x 6 dated, title insert.  Loved those little vellum stickers.
The orange outline alphabet was also a favorite from the December 2012 Life Pages Kit.
One of my favorite, recent finds...and old row of lockers with a butcher block top.  It used to be an old work bench in a man's garage.  It's going to become a bar area with stools in our basement.  Some day. The "you shine" journaling card was just perfect to pair with my old junk.
More of the vellum Washi stickers.  Gas under $3?  Definitely worth documenting.
Organizing my iron stone collection and documenting our uneventful Halloween.
That's a wrap for Halloween week.  I'm off to dig out the decorations for the tree while the hunters are out in the freezing temps.  Hope you're nice and cozy this weekend wherever you are.  :)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails