November 4, 2013

Holiday crafty storage....

Note:  This is my second post for today.  Scroll down for more organizational tips for your holiday crafting items!

Last week I did a little junkin' and I found some wonderful treasures.  I'll be sharing some of the photos soon that I snapped that have some wayyy cute ideas for using vintage items in holiday displays.  But for today I have some items that I'll be adding to the shop shortly.  These little ensembles will be perfect for storing your holiday crafting items, vintage ornaments and holiday decor...or use for serving appetizers at your upcoming holiday parties.  

First up is this pretty metal tray with glass coffee cup. I love using metal trays like this to dump out a package of crafty items and sort and sift through them.  
 The little glass coffee cup has such a sweet red rim that it just begged to come home with me.  I'd use her for storing your sequin mixes, wood veneer pieces or small embellishments.  For a different idea, you could place some vintage mugs on the tray (maybe 4) and mini marshmallows in the coffee cup.  Add a few vintage silver spoons and you'll have the sweetest hot cocoa station.  You can find this ensemble in the shop right here.
Next up is an eclectic little mix of a plastic coated wire basket and metal muffin tin.  You all know that I love the muffin tins.
 With this pair you can store your papers and embellishment packages in the wire basket and set it towards the back. Then fill the muffin tin with small items like sequin mixes, wood veneer pieces and small paper embellishments.  The muffin openings are not the full depth, they're narrow like 3/4" deep. Another idea for the muffin tin is to place mugs or holiday glasses in each muffin well.  Use other bread pans filled with napkins and utensils for an entire party set up.  Or place a beautiful vintage ornament in each muffin well for a pretty and simple display.
 Last up is this set of 2 enamel dishes.  The larger is a baking pan, maybe 9 x 12 and the smaller is a tin with lid.  Both pieces have red trim.  You can find this duo in the shop right here.
 The small piece is in great shape and I want to keep it for myself.  But I'm not.  The larger piece is chippy and shabby and has seen lots of wear and tear.  If you're the artsy type, this small piece would be great for holding clean water and the lid can be used as a paint palette for mixing.
 Enamel pieces are a hot item right now so these were fun finds.  I would add some vintage Jello molds to the larger piece and arrange my small crafting items in there.  The smaller piece could hold packages of paper embellishments, stamp sets or journaling cards.  The red ensemble can be found in my shop right here.
These items will be showing up in the shop very soon.  I hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails