October 21, 2013

NoeL NoTioNs in action + shop update info.....

Edit:  Tinsel Town Kits now in the shop.  



Hey there and good morning friends.  On Friday I had my annual Noel Notions holiday shop update and it's been a whirl wind ever since.  Thank you so much for your orders!!  Today I'd like to give you some shop update information and show you a few of my Noel Notions in action.  

First up, a bit of information on shipping times.  My plan was to start packaging over the weekend and have my first shipments go out first thing tomorrow.  My timing is going to be a little delayed due to a family emergency.  My nephew got hit really hard in the football game on Friday night and was taken to the hospital for what we thought was a concussion.  It turned out after some weird vital signs, severe vomiting and scans that he had bleeding in his brain.  He was rushed to a larger hospital for further scans, tests and treatment.  Our entire family was up all night Friday and high alert on Saturday while at the girls' volleyball tournament. It was a horrible time just waiting for any news. The bleeding stopped on it's own though and he's going to be fine.  No physical activity for 6-8 weeks which includes bow hunting.  Mitchell is just devastated and crushed right now. I am so thankful for all of your prayers and that Mitchell is going to be okay.  My girls are going to be cousin Mitchell's chauffeur for the week and we're keeping on eye on that restless boy.  So with all that......I will begin packaging today and will still start my shipping tomorrow.  

One more note.....my tiny post office is in a transition stage of dropping down to a half day post office and we've had 3 new post masters in a matter of months.  I was so spoiled that I used to be able to drop off loads of packages, have my friend/post master add them up and let me know the amount...then I'd come back later and pay.  Needless to say, our current post master is a few one cent stamps short of a full booklet so I have to watch each and every package be hand stamped now.  This is also delaying me getting large amounts of packages sent in one day.  I have to spread out large shipments so I'm not standing there for 2 hours at a time.  So I appreciate your patience & please know that I'm working very hard to get your packages sent out in a timely manner.  

On to more fun stuff.  The answer is YES!  I will be mixing up a new batch of the Woodland Sequin Mix and new Blizzard Sequin Mix and will have them in the shop as soon as I can.  Be sure to check my Facebook Page (link on the left<<<), my Twitter updates and here on the blog for updates.  I won't be taking pre-orders or reserving any of my Noel Notions but I'll be sure to give advance notice of shop updates.  
 Okay, careful with this photo, you might hurt your eyes.  You've all snatched up the vintage bundles as soon as they're listed.  I've really had fun digging into my vintage stash and I'll be adding more vintage kits to the shop as I get them prepared.  Coming up TODAY are my Tinsel Town kits.  Bright and fun and perfect for packaging up one of a kind gifts this year.  I've been hoarding those vintage raspberry beads for a long, long time but it's time to share the love!  Look for these in the shop shortly.
 Now, how about a few sneak peeks of my Noel Notions in action.  I've got my holiday embellishments all organized and it's going to be so fun to add them to cards & such.  But first let's get through Halloween and Thanksgiving, right?!
 I'm loving all the gold glitz for the holidays + the fun sequin mixes.  My craft department is going to be one big glittery, fluffy wonderland this year.
I have my December Memories album from Gossamer Blue all assembled and today Lori will have more information on the class and how you can see all of the albums.  Be sure to check the Gossamer Blue blog today for that update.  I added some of my Noel Notions to my album so here are a few peeks.  

First up, that awesome Woodland Sequin Mix paired with a transparency.  It's so pretty, guys.  
 Here's the Holiday Sequin Mix paired with a Gold Foil Doily.
 A Gold Shimmer Envelope tucked in between some pages.  I plan to add some extra photos or receipts into this envelope.
 More of the Woodland Sequin Mix.  I love it paired with trees, woodgrain papers and anything woodsy.
 Here I used a Holiday Clip that was stamped with a sentiment from the December Memories Kit from Gossamer Blue.  I sized the ledger paper so that several of the images from the stamp set would fit perfectly.
 I can't tell you how awesome chalkboard products look with some Fluffy Snow.  Well, I guess I just did.  :) Love, love, love it.
 More Woodland Sequin Mix.  It looks so good when paired with all the gold accents from the December Memories kit....well actually with any gold accents.
 Another transparency/pocket filled with Fluffy Snow.  Just a tiny bit makes anything look frosty and festive.
 The Gold Foil Doilies are making a few appearances.  You can trim them in half to fit in a smaller pocket or use them front and center...or just a little snippet behind a photo, etc.  Love them. I can't wait to start on my holiday cards & use them there too.
 Here I paired the Blue Frost Sequin Mix with some gold foil.  It looks great together.  Kind of retro and modern at the same time.  This mix is sold out but I have a beautiful Blizzard Mix coming to the shop soon.
 More of the Holiday Sequin Mix.
Okie doke, hope you enjoy the peeks and that you have so much fun this crafty holiday season.  Check back for shop updates soon, I have brand new items coming soon.  :)  I'm off to make Halloween cards.....and package up Noel Notions.  I guess it was kind of fitting that it snowed last week....in October.  Have a great week everyone. 

9 comments:

Danielle said...

Oh Mish, sorry about your nephew. My prayers go out to your family. Take your time and take care of your family first. Your packages are always worth the wait.

Sheryl Berglund said...

I love the peeks at your album....so inspiring!! Are the transparencies from the Gossamer Blue kit as well?

Pallavi said...

Hope your nephew gets well soon! So scary to hear what happened :(

On the positive side excited for your new arrivals

Your family is in my thoughts & prayers..

Pallavi said...

Hope your nephew gets well soon! So scary to hear what happened :(

On the positive side excited for your new arrivals

Your family is in my thoughts & prayers..

Cathy Vee said...

Oh Michelle!!! Praying for the family and your nephew. But you are such a true inspiration. All the new tidbits are gorgeous!!!!

Cathy Vee said...

Oh Michelle!!! Praying for the family and your nephew. But you are such a true inspiration. All the new tidbits are gorgeous!!!!

Unknown said...

I am so sorry to hear about your nephew, thank goodness he is ok now, but how stressful and scarey that was for everyone.
I had to laugh at your story about your post office.
And I didnt know you got snow last week, wow! I dont even want to think about snow. Here in Tennessee it is just now droping into the high 50's and low 60's and it is killing me.
I look forward every year to your Noel Notions!! And I cannot wait to see your Halloween cards. I still do an inspiration station for my holiday supplies thanks to you, I am going to start posting those pictures on my Instagram. My friends just love to see all my crafty stuff together. Cant wait to see what you have coming for us and I will say a prayer for your nephew and family. Diana F.

Shan said...

so glad Mitchell is doing good! Very scary! I LOVE the bundles that you are putting together...Can't wait to get my bundle that I ordered..really wish I had waited and added the other bright one too..ahh too many choices! All so good! Can't wait to see all your DD work!

Rachel Parys said...

I LOVE everything in this post!! I can't wait to see this stuff in your shop!!!!!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails