August 27, 2013

Project Life Album #2 Cover Page...

Today I'm sharing the cover page for my second album of Project Life for 2013.  The photos from this insert were from a fun day at the lake & I didn't have a spot for them in a regular week.  So I thought an entire page dedicated to these fun photos would make a good starting point for album #2 which heads straight into Summer.  It's a one page spread using elements from Simple Stories and Pebbles.  The photos are some of my favorites which just capture the girls' Summer perfectly.  
I had created this 4 x 6 insert earlier and thought it would make a perfect little title insert.  
 Loved the saying on this sticker and the flowers were a bright, fun element.
 Another 4 x 6 insert which notes the journaling about our day at the lake.
Thanks for stopping by today.  Tomorrow I'll be sharing some sneaks of the Gossamer Blue September Life Pages kit & why I love this upcoming month so much.  Stay tuned.  :)

2 comments:

alexandrea at two-forty-six said...

Your PL pages make me want a typewriter! Beautiful page!

Miami Party Rentals said...

How do you want to make your party so special? Hire the services but keep in mind the idea should be completely yours. Come and join a Party with us, and see what we can do!!!!!!!!!!!!
Party Rental Miami
Contact Num: 786-953-6147

Related Posts with Thumbnails