July 8, 2013

July Gossamer Blue.....cards using hand cut vellum banners

Today I'm back to share some pretty cards I made using the July Main Kit from Gossamer Blue.  These product selections were my favorites from the Main Kit by far.  I love the floral paper combined with the text and polka dot papers.  
The fun embellishments made it so easy to make little collage areas.  I also loved the combo of the chipboard cork letters with the sticker letters.  
Another favorite piece from the Main Kit was the 12 x 12 sheet of chevron vellum.  I cut it apart like crazy to make little notched banner flags to add to my cards.  I simply stitched them on here and there.
You can see the vellum banners more here....
Here's a second set of cards using more of the same supplies.
The puffy geotag sticker pack got put to good use this month.  I think I used almost all of those little gems.
Here I added a little watercoloring to the background paper for fun, just under the vellum banners.
That's it for today.  Hope you enjoy.  

Note:  my Sweet Summertime Class starts today and there's still time to sign up for class until July 10th.    We're starting to assemble the main banner today and the gallery and forums are now open.  You can sign up for class right here.  

Have a good week, everyone.  

4 comments:

Unknown said...

love these very pretty TFS!!!

Jill Norwood said...

Michelle these are gorgeous cards! Love the papers!

Pam said...

Beautiful cards !

Ashley Lydia Durand said...

I always look forward to seeing your pretty cards =)

Related Posts with Thumbnails