February 18, 2012

Fly Away Butterfly Kits...

Just added a handful of these Fly Away Butterfly packaging kits to the shop. I'll be working this weekend to show you a few samples. I'm going to use these as gift packaging for cards that I use as gifts. Just a few cards and maybe a piece of chocolate makes a great little thank you gift....or perhaps just a nice gesture for a friend.
Pretty little accents including this hand crafted butterfly layered with lace, glittered punch, messy string, vintage button and cotton twine for antennas. The cotton twine and eyelash ribbon are something brand new that I'll have in the shop soon too.
Plus I've added a few stamped grid labels to use on the sacks or for embellishing cards.
Stay tuned, I'll be updating this thread with my samples hopefully over the weekend. Time to get ready for a moms & daughters movie night. We're all ready to see The Vow. Eric and Charlie have man plans of their own. :)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails