June 19, 2011

Shipping to Canada....

Hi there friends. Hope you had a great weekend. We are winding down from our 12 girl camp out that ended up being a *camp in* due to stormy weather. We are all ready for bed early!!

I wanted to give you an update on the shipping status from the US to Canada. At this time, my local post office is not accepting any packages that are to be mailed to Canada due to the strike issues in Canada.

Any new items items added to my Etsy shop will not have a shipping option for Canada until the shipping issues are resolved....hopefully soon for all my Canadian friends. Older items in my shop still have the option to ship to Canada. I am going to leave those items in the shop as they are but please note that all orders to Canada will be held until I hear that the shipping issues are resolved. Sorry for any delays this may cause.

Happy Father's Day to all you dads out there! I'll be back this week for some fun new posts. :)


4 comments:

cards by cara said...

Ah, yes ... our fabulous postal strike! It should be done soon .... I hope! :)

Kelli said...

I think they are being forced back to work. It's been a bit nice, no junk mail!

Anonymous said...

Strike as ended!

cards by cara said...

The strike is over ... thanks goodness!

Related Posts with Thumbnails