April 19, 2011

butterfly button card...

Hey there. Today I have fun card to show you using one of the button cards I created a while back.
The cute little card base and envelope are from Doodlebug. They come in all sorts of sizes and colors. I found mine on a cute display rack at Scrapbooks, Etc in Topeka, Kansas. The background patterned paper is The Girls Paperie, also from Scrapbooks, Etc.
For my button card I used Button Boutique, Rustic White cardstock and Papertrey Inks. For the button card, I used the die from the Button Card Collection set of dies. Vintage Buttons adorn the sweet, punched butterflies. The fabric behind the butterflies is Moda Bliss.
Hope you enjoy! It's another rainy, blustery day here...perfect for a track meet!

8 comments:

Vicki Bray said...

It's been awhile since I've commented to you! But I have just been in love with your cards of late! Love them! Love your new posting ideas this year, very refreshing! You are such an inspiration for all of us crafters! Just wanted to say a big THANK YOU!

Kim H. said...

Just love your style! I think I case every card you make! :) beautiful card.

Dianne said...

Just beautiful! Your cards are so inspiring! I bought your Button Boutique set and can't wait to play with it! I just love your use of the soft colors. Thanks for sharing and inspiring!

Sonya said...

What beautiful cards--you're always so inspiring!!

Anonymous said...

look at this beautiful cards. i love it :)
xo Felicitas from Germany

Laurie said...

This card is so pretty! I love that card base and saw it too when I was in Topeka! I actually took a picture of the same red card to try to recreate at home! Love the buttons and butterflies! Beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Stunning card Michelle - I love the scallopy details and your colour combo is as drool-worthy as ever ;)
TFS, hugs, Ruth S

Sudha said...

Gorgeous creation dear.

Related Posts with Thumbnails