January 17, 2011

Sending you warm thoughts...

Here's a glimpse at a second version of cozy little cards I made using Warm Happiness and the coordinating dies from Papertrey Ink.
Background paper is from Crate Paper. Dainty Doily is from my Etsy shop. The die cut mug rests on a stamped Fillable Frames #10 Papertrey die. I just love to layer die cuts on the Fillable Frames.
The little oval from Warm Happiness makes the perfect little shadow for the mug, love that. Glitter is also from Papertrey Ink. For the sentiment I used Warm Happiness Too and placed it in a curved manner on my clear stamping block.
I have a few of these cards left in my Etsy shop, perfect for those warm winter wishes. Thanks for stopping by today. :) Stay tuned this week for a few more pages from my Project Life album and some fabric goodies I picked up over the weekend.

8 comments:

Nancy in CA said...

Love, love the color combos. Such cute cards...as usual. Thanks for sharing. Nancy in So Cal

Heidi said...

Beautiful cards Michelle! Perfect for a winter afternoon. I'm going to need these stamp sets.

Melissa said...

Sending you warm thoughts too sweet friend!
I adore these...especially the happy, fruity colors!
Enjoy your day,
Melis

Mandy said...

Beautiful, Michelle. Love the color combo!

Terri Bills said...

Your cards are so pretty. The doilies remind of ones my mom used to crochet.

Diana F. said...

Just love these cards, love the yellow. Thank you for posting.

Smita said...

These are lovely!! The colors are fascinating... and I am hooked to your blog from right now ;-)

Big hugs from India,
Smita

Holly said...

This coffee card is so bright and cheery! Love it.. I left you a blog award..

http://inkadinkadoodle.com/?p=3411

Related Posts with Thumbnails